Here's to you Mr. Spandex Leg Shaver Register But Never Finish Bike Racer!

A Blog devoted to Devin's dream of finishing bike races.  In the DNF category Devin is always a winner.  Devin Now Finishes or Devin Never Finishes. DNF.

Tuesday 19 August 2008

Every once in a while something special happens at the games...

And this year is no exception. I know this is a blog to point out the failures of others, but it would be an absolute tragedy not to point out the beautiful things in the Olympics. Everything from the opening ceremony to the visual stimulation of the bird's nest and water cube. That said, those things are hideous mutations, monstrosities and should be banned for their disgusting appearance in comparison to one javelin thrower from Paraguay. I don't know where Paraguay is, I don't know what they eat, I don't even know if they speak English... I sure want to know what is in the water though. Wow.



That's hot, I don't care who you are. Man, I love the javelin.

No comments: