Here's to you Mr. Spandex Leg Shaver Register But Never Finish Bike Racer!

A Blog devoted to Devin's dream of finishing bike races.  In the DNF category Devin is always a winner.  Devin Now Finishes or Devin Never Finishes. DNF.

Friday 22 August 2008

Well, I DO love animals...

Members of People for Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) take ...
Members of People for Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) take
part in a protest against the use of bear skin to make hats for the
British Royal Guard, in front of the British embassy in Belgrade July 31, 2008.

REUTERS/Djordje Kojadinovic (SERBIA)

OK, I love the picture and that really is the reason I started to consider this picture for a posting. Butt then I noticed how the protester in the background is WEARING A HAT THEY ARE PROTESTING AGAINST!!! So, in summary, I love this picture.

No comments: